Reviews for "Duel Of Fates (R.Y.D.)"

Nice..

beat is epic...

everyones lyriscs were fuckin epic..

so yh pretty epic here bro..

keep em comin

-¦- CKC -¦-

RemixF2D responds:

good lookin fam. great review. stay up man.
keep it epic [KOA]

4.47 / 5.00 (+ 0.031)

yall all did ya thing, sick shit=) good job guys

RemixF2D responds:

BN, Good lookin fam. More comin at ya. Stay up.

damn

damn 6 artists workin on one track. thats insane. this has gotta be the biggest collab ive seen on ng lol. sounds awesome. keep it up.

K-Dm

RemixF2D responds:

KDM. Woot. Thx for the rep fam. Nice to get a review from a big dog of NG.
Good lookin. It was a long process gettin everyone together. but we did it. and it came out pretty good. Thx for the review fam. Got some of your work cooking, and coming soon. you'll be pleased. aight bro. Stay up! Keep it fire to burn the bugs off.
PEace!

Excellent.

An all around awesome track.

My favorite verses: 6th, 1st, 2nd.

Keep the meaning to your music.
~BBX

RemixF2D responds:

Thanks Big appreciate the score and letting us know which verses you were feelin. More music comin soon from the Reckless.Youth.Division. so keep an ear to the streets

-Ryder

Robot

to Ryder,

how did you do the background voice edit?

good song

RemixF2D responds:

wats up Iyama, yea bro our engineer at the studio took my voice and just singled out that last line put an effect on it, it took awhile to get it the way I wanted but in the end it turned out just evil enuff. im not sure what the name of the attachment was that he used though bro just experiment homie thanks for the score and review deuces!

-Ryder