Reviews for "Duel Of Fates (R.Y.D.)"

10/10 5/5

Damn good man! Like this Song! xD

RemixF2D responds:

Good Lookin Caine thanks for the review and score bro, were just tryin to keep these zerobombers off our back dawg 'Respect The Hustle'

-Ryder

Daym folks

Last 2 verses are tied for my fav. Everyone went hard. This is fuckin badass. you said this a comp in one response? how can I get on board? I fuxs wit sand people, my droids keep them updates.

RemixF2D responds:

Im gonna be workin on editing the track in the next few weeks bro so we can either fit more verses on it or just take afew MC's out and replace them with new MC's ya know thats why we need the feedback for fav verses then we can email the verses out to some online MC's like yourself and let you fill the gaps 'Bring 16 bars of your hottest flow' let the games begin

-Ryder

Nice..

beat is epic...

everyones lyriscs were fuckin epic..

so yh pretty epic here bro..

keep em comin

-¦- CKC -¦-

RemixF2D responds:

good lookin fam. great review. stay up man.
keep it epic [KOA]

wow

OMG... Orgasm in my ears...

I wish I would have had the time to jump on this shit... this is ill as fuck....

4.18 / 5.00 (+ 0.13)

5/5 10/10

Fire... and Wyte KILL the beat.

RemixF2D responds:

bro still drop your stuff too. we doing the same track different artists. its a competion track. so bring your fire fam. thx for tha review cajete. stay up

Collab!

First off, I love the original piece. I got agree with Bangjung, the vocals are pretty loud for some of the verses, I had to turn down the volume. Each of you do your own thing, and it flows nicely through each verse. If I had to pick who dropped it best, I'd have to say CW or Ryder.
Epic collab!

RemixF2D responds:

Kool man good critique. id say Ryder over CW personally. my verse has less bars than all the others too. so i think i brought the song in pretty nice. thx for the review fam. stay up.