Reviews for "Duel Of Fates (R.Y.D.)"

Holy F*CK!

Now, this is what i'm talkin about! Pretty Damn Epic! I didn't know someone could rap to an orchestral track. Keep it up! 5/5 10/10 Good Creativity and Originality deserve a good score.

RemixF2D responds:

epic eh? thx fam =) good rep. we brought our best to duel our fates. lol good lookin out fam. more from the R.Y.D. mixtape comin soon.
"keep it fire to burn the bugs off"

Damnit....

just too fuckin' much gentlemen...everyone involved in this collab came to conquer on this one, Wytenoiz too I see ya, great beat. Epic..........just fucking epic.

RemixF2D responds:

Glad to see u enjoyed it bruh. We brought the fire. it was a fun track to get up on.
This is a lyrical competition. so on that note, if your down to be on it. let us kno.
hit me back with a pm. =) Stay up fam.,
PEace!!

yep

i think u have just established your self as by far one of the best MCs on this site

no longer just and armpit musician on NewGrounds

but a hip hop Juggernaut

u deserve what ever recognition you get

RemixF2D responds:

D! Hells yes. thanx man. Good lookin out. [KOA] we with u fam.
Jus tryn to make a name for ourselves. Stay up D More fire coming to a speaker near you ;) PEace!!

oH My

U wasnt lyin was u? this shit so dope u culd catch a charge!! 5/5 10/10 Favorited! Fuckin iLL....I like how u kick it off..and i like CW, Cokes verse...and the last line!!! HIP HOP I AM UR FATHER fuck ya!

RemixF2D responds:

Thanks Traumatic we kne this track would be a hit from the begginning the instrumental by wytenoiz is killa, and was destined to be a star wars inspired battle track im glad you like the final line. that line was actually the first line i wrote for this song I kinda wrote my verse backwards from that line and I knew that would make me a definite shoe in for the final verse, more tracks comin from the Reckless. Youth. Division.(R.Y.D.) MixTape soon 'keep an ear to tha streets'

-Ryder

10/10 5/5

Damn good man! Like this Song! xD

RemixF2D responds:

Good Lookin Caine thanks for the review and score bro, were just tryin to keep these zerobombers off our back dawg 'Respect The Hustle'

-Ryder