Reviews for "HAMU"

Lame

Sure, this is a solid enough game, but it's boring as hell. And it's not like it's an original idea either. I've played this game in it's various forms hundreds of times. Remaking under a new title doesn't make it seem any fresher. Come up with an original idea next time and try not make it so lame.

nice game but...

so easy the ball barely speeds up its and it gets really long to bring down the blocks so next time try to make the ball pick up speed other than that a really well mad game

Old

It's not a new thing you've come up with, I've seen this been done several times and most of them did it better than ya.
I didn't take time to play much of the game since the ball was so fucking slow. The speed increases per level or what? If it don't, that sucked ass. The menu was slow too, and believe me, my computer owns all of your computers out there.
My advice, do a funny flash and you'll get respect from me. You obviously can draw.
Now get the fuck out of my face.