Reviews for "HAMU"

Groovy

Man that was awesome. You had some great new ideas. It is possibly the best game of its kind i have played. keep up the good work

Speed 'er upps

I like Breakout & Arkanoid (Tetris is still my favorite) and am always happy to see new takes on 'em. I'm guessing the slow speed is because of all the crazy-ass extra animations. They are definitely trippy and add to the vibe, and it'd be a shame to lose them...but maybe cutting back just a little will speed things up? It should be manic like Arkanoid. I crapped my Toughskins every time back when I played that game on the cocktail arcade table at Pizza Hut in the '80s.

Hope you don't get discouraged or nuthin' with these "too slow" reviews. Great bit of programming going on, I like your originality with fonts, and the colors & music are great. I hope you're doing this for a living and making serious bank someday soon. As for first/second/third place... if that's your only motivation, well then... I would like to slap you in the face with a large fish.

Now update this game so I can gleefully waste all day playing it! I'll even Paypal you five bucks if you do. How can anyone say no to five bucks.

Six bucks?

Where to start..

There were no powerups, a lot of repetative music, it got boring really fast, the score meant crap abecause you couldn't submit it or have it give you anything good, and there were WAY too many typos. The funnest part was me x-ing out of it. The only reason I'm not giving you a 0 is because the graphics out there. There are a bunch of good Breakout remakes, this isn't one of them.

great game

great game but its boring

Awesome game!!!

The grafx were killa! how the hell did u manage this? 1 thing ill say is dat the gameplay seems a little bit slow. either way, this is goin' straight on my site!