Reviews for "Thanks for all the fish!"

i have no idea what this is about, but i find it brilliant

grrrrrrrr

awesome but i can only find one and even using all the tips from reading other reviews helps me none

AntonyC responds:

Only one secret?
Remember that every single time you see Pynki, there's something clickable somewhere on screen.
One time he moves very fast across the screen, and at another he's not actually the secret. Other than that Just remember: Every. Single. Time.

....

pretty bad

AWESOME!!!

THIS WAS AWESOME! I GONNA PLAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!

"Play it again, Sam!"

This is a testimony for Hitchhiker's fans everywhere. What was absolutely surprising was, when I first viewed your animation a year ago, it quirked my interest as to what the movie was all about. After, witnessing how the music was used in the film (miscellaneous video of dolphins), I have to give you credit for providing a vivid cinematography, greater than what the origional film was after. Especially when the chorus sings "Come one and all", it's a joy to behold.

A small thing I wanted to add is your use of the dolphin's 3/4 profile were more effective than the usual frontal, as it gave it a extra "umph". The music carried through smoothly and I can't tell you how much I love the music, certainly a combination of swing + musical styles, kudos to the song writers.

My respects to you and Douglas Adams.

AntonyC responds:

Hey!
Thanks man :)
I appreciate the critique.
You're dead right about the 3/4 profile bits. It was originally designed to facilitate that one dolphin who winks at the camera, but I loved it so much I just had to put it in elsewhere :D
Thanks for watching!