Reviews for "Thanks for all the fish!"

VERY nice work

I really liked this flash. I'm a huge fan of the books and the movie, so it's always cool to see another one around.

And tot he people who think the movie sucked: the screenplay was written by Adams anyway. He even admitted it was almost totally unrelated to the original story. XP

nice

Magnificent use of flash, the sound was great; I do like the film it came from. Very smooth and perfect audio timing.

Really good flash

Great Flash for a great moive!! 10s everywhere!!!

I loved the moive!! I can't belive this doesn't have an 10/10? I guess you have to had seen the moive. Keep it up, the moive was good, the music was the best. Can't wait for you next moive. Peace!!

bleh...

boring..

Omf Dude That was sooo AWESOME

Awesome Work Man.. Must of Been hard huh? Take a long time? I watched the dolphin part in The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy 15 times before I went on to the rest of the movie... This is perhaps better... Awesome.... Awesome dude...

AntonyC responds:

Hey, thanx!
Long? Surprisingly no... only about 3 months. Hard? Dude, I've FORGOTTEN how I did most of this stuff o_O!