Reviews for "Thanks for all the fish!"

Histerical

it was graet it showed it took a while to make.

I like it!

I know, I rate tens for eeeverything!
The dolphins were very well drawn, and the humor was.... um, funny. The jellyfish idea was very clever. I tried clicking on him when you go under the water near the ending, and nothing happened. Glitch? I don't know. But it was very well done. Kudos.

AntonyC responds:

Hey thanks!
Oh and trust me, there's a secret somewhere on screen...

AWSOME

Man i loved that movie and the books. great job

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Man, I still remember my favorite part. The dolphins flying away to space. I CRACKED UP SEEING THAT! It was almost as hilarious as "I think I'm a sofa". HA! HE WAS A SOFA!

The loading was VERY LONG. Longer than usual. Probably my cheap old CPU.

AntonyC responds:

Heh.
"I know how you feel..."
It is a rather hefty file size due to the higher quality audio setting. For that I can only recommend my good friend, Mr. Broadband.

Highly approvable

Being a fan to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, I by all means approve of this cartoon. Although I really do like the song in which this video is played, I still preferred the books over the movie, nonetheless, they are both pretty good. 10 for interactivity, because of the menu looking much like the DVD menu of the HHGTTG movie, and also the jellyfish in which I click to receive deleted scenes. All in all, a well done piece of flash.

"Oh Dear, Not Again."