Reviews for "Thanks for all the fish!"

1 word; "Amazing"

I really love Sea Life! It's just this little obsession I have for some reason.

God, "Thank You, INDEED, for all the fish"

Rest in Peace forever my friends :)

Rating: 10/10!

OMG i've been wating for my whole life for this moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
THANK-YOU i can now rest in peace *snores*

cool i always liked it

OMGOMG!!!

Yes, I did see that movie and it was awesome! I actually love this way better then the actual movie intro. The drawings are good and animation ran really smooth. Everything tied in pretty good.

Great animation

By itself, it's a great song, and a great animation. But I felt like the Hitchhiker's Guide movie kind of missed the point of the book. The movie is all about sci-fi and action and dazzling special effects and big bold sequences like this dolphin one. They didn't focus enough on the comedy. In fact, they distracted from it. There was so much frilly decoration and extra stuff piled on that what originally was some of the best humor ever suddenly wasn't funny anymore.

So long and thanks for all the fish. It's one line, and a funny one when put in context. But when it's stretched out into an entire song it loses its ingenuity. It's what I hate about a lot of these new broadway musicals like Shrek or Legally Blonde. They latch on to whatever bit of real humor they have and shove it in the audiences faces until they wanna throw up. Repeating something over and over doesn't make it funnier.

Sorry, if that sounds like it's directed at you. I'm just giving my thoughts of some related topics. There's actually an earlier movie of Hitchhiker's Guide if anyone wants to check that out as well. Might be a little lackluster in comparison to the huge budget blockbuster.

Secrets for all you guys:
Click the word "secret" in the gallery.
Click the jellyfish the first time you see it.
Click the jellyfish hidden in the anemone after the "learn to sing" line and before you see the rockets.
Click the subtitles button when the jellfish shows up against the solid background.

If you need to, you can pause the movie by right clicking and deselecting "Play" or clicking Forward or Back.

Thanks to Xemnas95 for some hints about the last two secrets.