Reviews for "No Sympathy-Bard+Deathkalypse"

technically

The album is "Eyes Sewn Open EP" by my band / side group project With Man Comes Massacre :P but anyways, lol.

The vocals are pretty good, but i kinda feel that the lyrics are out of place, like they don't fit with the genre of the music (metalcore). It be perfect for deathcore or death metal or something along the lines of that, but not so much with more melodic tunes like this one.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

ah crap! sorry about the confusion, will fix that right away :P

as for the lyrics... hehe... yeah i can understand the p.o.v. your putting forth. Taken literally they're nothing but a gore-fest but the lyrics were actually written as a metaphor. They're intended to represent the stripping of power away from major record companies by people like you - who are making music without the need for a label or any b.s. associated with those corporations - and by the countless people freely sharing music.

haha, they're still pretty full on, though... i wouldn't have it any other way \m/

[title]

love what you did to this man. really liked the 2:18-passage, sounds pretty fucking awesome. great to hear some new stuff man! and alot of cred to Deathkalypse for this asskicking track. keep rocking \m/

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

cheers schlief! yeah i put a fair amount of thought into this... it was a great track before i got to it and i didn't want to change it for the worse!

glad you liked that spoken word section... i'm thinking about incorporating that further in some future projects.

all cred to deathkalypse... he da man!