Reviews for "No Sympathy-Bard+Deathkalypse"

Epic fing win!

You just Won the game :o. could totally use some help if you get time to spit us a message :P.

spit

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for another submission of yours, this is very great, your voice makes me bang my head.

l..l, (--,) ,l..l

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

hahaha... well don't sue me when it turns out you've banged all your braincells our your arse by the age of 30, ok!?!?! :D

Thanks, man, i appreciate the positive comments

\m/

wow...just wow

I'm very humbled by this
Please PM about a collaboration
I will soon be doing some metal
but as a budding artist
I can only do very deep gutteral vocals
I am currently working on lyrics for an instrumental off this site
if you can work with me it would be great
let me know

hmmmm... not sure man.

I only do vox when it comes to metal - the awesome music you're into belongs to Deathcalypse... i can strum a few "open chords" on the guitar and i'm a decent drummer in a pub-rock band but that's about it.

if you mean, we do a vocal collab on top of another person's music, i'd be up for it. Having some deep-as-fuck growls to contrast my screaming would work out pretty well, i reckon.

Great soul-tearing effigy of metal!

Its great to see you back and kickin' metal ass. Awesome come-back song too. Lookin' foward to more metal from you.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

hahahaha.... thanks a heap, glad you liked it :D

i also look forward to making more.

niceeeee

you got a good screaming voice man, you in a band or anything dude? pm the name and a link if u do

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

cheers man! i appreciate it.

nah, i'm in no band, unless you call the AP a band. It fits some criteria for being in a band (but not many).

I live out in the middle of nowhere... very small country town... no metal scene whatsoever. In fact... almost no-one here knows I even listen to extreme metal, let alone doing vox for it.

it's a shame really, as i'd love to be able to get on stage and do this. Ho hum.

thanks for the listen :D