Reviews for "No Sympathy-Bard+Deathkalypse"

great!

Drum track nicely done...better than most vocals...but do somethin about the guitar tone man.....too fuzzy.....what gear do you use?

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

nar not me, you'll need to talk to deathcalypse

cheers for the listen

Amazing

Hey Bard,
After listening to this, I began to think, "Whoo! Am I listening to something new or shocking," cauz U were amazing with the vocals. Great job man.

Rock on,
Shon "WTFRokerz" Terry

thanks a lot dude!

Why

don't you have a label? I know many people that would love to see you play this live! Keep rockin!

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

well i looked in the mirror once and saw this label on the back of my neck... i'd never seen it before as my hairstyle is a bit of a mullet... anyhow i read the label and it said "certified dickhead" i've got no idea how long it's been there... is that what you meant?

haha, cheers for the listen man!

meh