Reviews for "Battlegrounds 2"

still one of the greatest game on newgrounds

i have played and beaten this game for years and will still play it about once a month, anyone who says this games controls are faulty simply do not understand the directions

Joelasticot responds:

It's great to see people who are still enjoying the game after the quality standard for flash games has increased, and despite its flaws! I'm glad you like it

kinda cool

Well like you say it's a sequel in the making, needs alot of improvements first.

Unlike the previous reviewer I didn't have problems reading the controls. It worked out fine and I finished the game in the first attempt. Though maybe the controls could do with some improvement, like with the difficulty in selecting exact units.

Also the music gets pretty grating once you've been playing for an hour!

I'd say there needs to be more use of the upgrades idea... more units... more actions/animations during fights, and it gets waaaay easy and dull when a bored player can just sit at the back of the battle waiting for his mage's mana to recharge and just constantly firebomb the opponents ;)

But I'm sure alot o%u25D9k what I said is in hte ideas for the sequel, I hope!!

good luck.

Joelasticot responds:

Of course, all intelligent suggestions and criticism will be taken into consideration. The biggest problem in BG & BG2 is certainly the usability, and that's a mistake I won't make again!
Thanks for the review

Extremely difficult.

It's fun, but it is so entirely unrealistic that it ruins the fun. You can't even freaking retreat! I keep dying so many times and starting new games so many times that it lost its entire appeal to me. It had potential, but it lost it entirely.

Cool...

and good!... But kinda vary easy...

Awwww!

Good, but you stole music from Morrowind =Þ.