Reviews for "Deadeye"

nice job man!!!!

I dont usually review anytrhing but after i played this game i ahd u did a great job on making an arcade classic in flash formi love the game onli thing was it was to easy even on veteran mode!! other then that it rocked keep it up!!!

Hell Yeah!

This is cool! FUCKING COOL!!! \,,/(*_*)\,,/
5 for this from me!

OMG!!!

Wow! This game is incredible. I could probably sit for a few hours at least because it is so good. Thankyou for creating it.

Awsomeness

lol GREAT game was so hardcore once it whent to the black and white targets but i still pwned but the the frigan triangles gave me a hardcore problem but i finished !! was awsome even whent to ure site and started playing veteran for a hour lol aws SOOO hardcore lol Extremly original but in a great way.
Nice job 5/5
P.s dun frigan listen to that guy that said make it with real ppl and maek thee heads explode -.- those are the kinda ppl that wud actually beleive its alright to blow a guys head off lol -.- nublets...

Cool

Nice game but for some reason i do way betteer in hardcore than rookie!