Reviews for "Homerblock"

Your so cool

LOL i saw that simpsons episode were bart joins a boy-band + your game was entertaining

Aprime responds:

i no im kool, so are the pp that like this game, thanks for the review! :)

pretty cool

one suggestion, raise the framerate, and lower the increment at which the homerhead moves. It makes the game run faster
keep it up.

na :) add me to favs

lol

oh say can u rooooooooooooooock!!! yvan eht nioj join the navy lol

Aprime responds:

i shall neva join the navi, mainly cos i live in enland, lol, thanks for the reivew, add me to favs!

www.aprime.tk

-_-

Since you asked earlier: collisions are how the game detects whether or not you hit something. Most of the game half of Homer's head was submerged in a wall, and then suddenly I died because the one part of it that could register hitting a wall did. I have no clue where this crucial part of his head was, because it isn't accurately represented by the only part I can see that would make sense: the picture's outside surface. Hope I put that clearly enough >_<

On another note, it's kinda frustrating when you keep moving long
after you take your finger off the arrow key, especially when you have to stall by wiggling back and forth while waiting for a set of moving doors/Flanders...es get into the position to dash through. Being able to stand still would be really nice.

Aprime responds:

that would make the game easy, and that must mean ur so crap u cant even compleate a 5 level game, hahaahha shamo

:O o-m-g