Reviews for "Magneto Syndrome pt.1"

Good game

I know its only one part but once you get there it seems really short. I did really enjoy it, but I had to restart several times because it kept glitching out. :(

For all of those wanting a walkthrough
1.) Use scissors laying on table with guards head
2.) Use key out of guards pocket to open the very first cabinet, must be on lock
3.) Use box in cupboard to break glass cabinet across from metal locked ones
4.) Use key (still in lock) to unlock the next cabinet down
5.) Use metal cup with table (you kinda have to click on the leg)
6.) Click on side of glass cabinet that you broke the glass in earlier
7.) Use table with heat lamp
8.) use heat lamp control and turn it to max!!

Passed with glitches!

I PASSED THE GAME
BUT There is LOT of GLITCHES:

1g.If u place a box at table and table under lamp,then click table,then click box-->GAME GLITCHED
2g.If u place an acid to table(without a cup) and table under lamp,then placing a cup to table and then hiting a cabinet with acid-->GAME GLITCHED
3g.Cabinet glass dont breaking sometimes eventualy

Now about STUPIDS:
1s.WHY,OMFG,u made this f****** key into a stupid little dot?WHY?Why not to click all the cabinet,or cabinet and stupid dot are very absolutely unlinked different things!?
2s.Why if i didnt break this glass then key is f****** confused!?What for,if it anyway mysticaly UNCONFUSES at the next step!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
3s.Why its no unselecting?Why its no way back if this f****** pixel hunting ends with some mistake?

Now about sound -- ITS OLD AND ANOYING!

Now about graphics -- its not so bad as other things but just average.

Now about idea -- i like it but it not very fresh,anyway its good.Only for it i gave 3/5 and 4/10

Also,if u making an adventure,u SHOULD make and publish a WALKTHROUGH!

Adventure should be INTUITIVE UNDERSTANDABLE!

IF SOMEONE THINKS THAT MY REVIEW IS USELESS THEN EXPLAIN WHY!
IF SOMEONE THINKS ITS NO GLITHES THEN CHECK THAT WHAT I WAS WRITTEN IN GAME!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the reason why I give you 8 star rateing is because i cant get past the first leavel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good

really short and easy

help

can someone please give me a hint?