Reviews for "Amazon Groove"

Kudos and respect rightly earned...

This is very cool, relaxing and expert use of an unusual percussion section. You're ten stars and full five vote were earned with style! Keep up the good work, I would love to hear more!

Thanx for review.
More new stuff will be probably later, but the old stuff is also a lot (over 70 tracks), so feel free to "dig in" :)

I love It

Sounds good for an MMORPG or movie but I'd go with movie intro music :D I shall listen to more of your tunes :) Good Job.

sorohanro responds:

Glad that you love it, I hope you'll like also other tracks :)
Thanx for review.

Very Nice :D

Very nice worke man :) i love to hear it^^
I could hear it all day long ^^
I must think about donkey kong a little when i listen to it^^

Greetings from Germany^^

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for the very nice words.
This is more like a demo for my sample packs, which are free, so, if you're into music making, feel free to use them :)

Wow!

Awesome! This is super! I faved this at once! I love it!

Thanx.

Got to love the percussive vibe!

Feels right at home with locales like Horteka, or quite obviously, the Amazon.

It feels a bit Terry Riley-inspired, mainly because Riley liked to go in these types of directions outside of creating his own musical genre...
Love the ambiance thrown in there for very good measure, works perfectly. This is a bitchin' track that I can not find a whole lot wrong with, if anything.

You even threw in a false harmonic lead here and there to throw me off. Excellent stuff, and worthy of the highest praise.

Also you get the 6th (or maybe 5th) 10/10 I've given to music on this site. Cheers!

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for the very nice and interesting review.