Reviews for "Snakes on a Plane"

Uhh..

Sorry but this was just stupid. The song was basically telling of a bad movie idea. It's like a simple animation and song of a five-year-old's story idea.

Meh

I've Got Some Falling to do - Great.
Ebaums World - Great.
Ultimate Showdown - Great.
Geeks In Love - Great.

This? - Meh.. not so much. It's not a good Lemon Demon song and it's definitely way to short and.. somewhat poorly done. Why you picked this song is beyond me, but I don't see how you can do anything with it.

Wierd....very wierd....

I can't even comprihend where or how you got the idea for this flash. The song was a bit lame...actually the whole flash was lame, except for when the dude punched the snake....wait....that was lame to. Totally pointless....

Tune is an earworm hazard

And I enjoy the Flash. I sent a link to this to the Razzie people (people who make fun of bad movies) so they could watch this short.

I hope the real movie lives DOWN with our expectations!

LEMON DEMON ROCKS!!!!!!

Awesome cant wait for the movie in the UK going to be best movie EVER.
God Bless Lemon Demon and the animators who work with him!