For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Snakes on a Plane"

cool but kinda short

I love the idea of this movie because I loved the movie Snakes On A Plane. The ending was funny "With Samuel L. Jackson" XD

it waz alright.....

i just dont think there waz anything too new or interesting about this one.

Snakes....on a plane

I love how they choose to make fun of snakes on a plane cuase that movie is just stupid.... Anyway I thought the video was funny and intertaning I just wish it would have been a little longer...

haha

great interpertation of the movie. i like the end when it said "with samuel l. jackson". keep up the good work.

yeah.

a seven because it was rather catchy but it was short....too short....and ummm to me the song was not as good as i expected it to be...but other than that it was pretty goood.