Reviews for "A Super Mario World Ep3"

Hilarious

Wow that was amazing
Quote "mama mi-BEEP-ia" the funniest thing i've heard mario say ever.
and by far the best sprite cartoon ive seen so far
good work keep it up

Awesome, thanks

I like this.

I really didn't see the first ones but i like this.i'm glad cloud won.you had me going for a minute.its was funny to!I think you know what part i'm talking about.Keep up the great work.

Thank you very much!

great work again Cleod!!!

Kinda short compared to the others, but awesome nonetheless. I gave the 2 on humor for the Mario part of course. ^_^

Cleod-9 responds:

I had to stick something funny in there so I figured that'd do! ;)

dottish

Sprite movie. Two charactors fight on what i think is a tower, and use magic and swords and stuff to fight. Mario pops in somehow, but it shouldn't be called A Super Mario World. The thing i don't like is that you used the same music in Pico's Unloaded.

Cleod-9 responds:

Well sorry, I haven't watched Pico's Unloaded but if I have I probably would've used a different song. I'm sure everyone is getting sick of Mario anyway so I'm trying something new.

this would be a great flash

this would be a really good flash irf the starting qaultiy was et on high.but still it is a good flash

Cleod-9 responds:

Believe me, whether it's on high or low it looks basically the same. It runs much smoother on low, believe me.