Reviews for "Endless War 2"

Not that good.

No offense but this realy wasnt that good compared to the first one. for starters the graphics werent nearly as good and the enemys weapons were waaaaaay to powerful and rapid. also wtf was that blood campaign ment to be?! that was random and weird :/

BlackFox-of-ITMO responds:

That campaign is dedicated to very old and cool PC game "Blood" by Monolith.

cool!

make a level creator cuz those are fun!

AWESOME

AWESOME GAME AND I USE THE RELOAD BUG/CHEAT/BLAH..BLAH...BLAM(READ MY REVIEW IN ENDLESS WAR 3) IT HAS MANY GUNS BUT I CAN CHOSE THE GUN I WHANT IT'S VERY HARD ITS GAME HAS MORE BLOOD AND DEAD CORPSES AT THE GROUND ABOUT MY TEAM SOME TIME I HAD 1 TEAM HAS 1 MEMBER >:( AWESOME GAME THERE ARE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ENDLESS WAR 2 AND ENDLESS WAR 3 GOOD JOB MAKIND THIS GAME IT ROCKS \,,/^_^\,,/ WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! BUT ONLY 9/10 :(

Superb

Endless War games are awesome!

I know the enemies just walk to where they last saw you, but it really does have a feeling of them coming to look for you when your hiding behind a wall.

I like the team part aswell, telling your comrade where to go, it's good to surround the enemy. But mainly i often use my team mates for bait, get them to show up behind an enemy to turn him around, then i pop out from behind him and shoot his head off.

Some of the more 'epic' levels with 20 people really slows down, and it is distracting, but you finally understand what's happening when theres only like, you and 2 enemies left.

It has replayability too! you can easily go back and play the levels in loads of different ways. I'd really love to play more of these games.

a fun war game i love this u should to

very nice game if u are into war games it is a very fun game for violence lovers and is a good seris check out the first and and third if u like this one is hard to get use to but when u et use to it u will have a blast and use differnt weps and look at your ammo if u going to suurvive overall this is a great game plz read this it might help u good bye.