For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 192 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Masters of Doom!"

Good job

That was great stuff i love DooM

Wicked awesome

You get a thumbs up from me, pal. I enjoy ID games myself, and I think you did a great parody. I loved the guy dressed up as Commander Keen, and I also loved how you worked some of the graphics and sound effects from DOOM and Wolfenstein 3D into your toon. I look forward to seeing the next one.
P.S. Please don't shoot me.

Some of the best on Newgrounds.

This is a very well made flash cartoon that really pushes flash-cartooning to its potential. Instead of just old Street Fighter sprites doing something dumb, it's original, it's fresh, it's great. It has the excellent graphics and sound that we've come to expect from anything of yours. The story is good, it's deep, but not so complex that you had to have written the book and/or made the cartoon to understand.

If every cartoon was as well put together as this, Newgrounds would be a better place. I salute you, Mr. Brunk.

MASTER OF DOOM!

That was great! What a way to make Doom in real-life funny. A spider mind indeed Mr. Carmack!

That was awesome!

I completely forgot about this. I loved it back when it came out, but I can definitely appreciate it more now that I've read the book; at least when it comes to just how perfect you captured their personalities and used them to make great caricatures. I could rag on you for being inconsistent with the timeline, but I'd just be a jackass. Afterall it is just a cartoon.

My only real problem is that the voice acting sometimes had a grainy quality, both in the actual recording and the actor though for the most part the acting was fairly decent.

I really wish there was a sequel though. If you ever dust the concept of making this a series again, you'll have at least one guy anticipating it.