Reviews for "Masters of Doom!"

Fantastic

I hope this movie inspires Tom to create a Doom collection. You guys did a great job. It was funny, you used the original soundtrack, the graphics were amazing, and there was tons of violence. As a Doom player myself, I can't help but to give this a 5. Awesome work.

4.00/5.00, A+, 94/100

von-Brunk responds:

Thank you! Yes, my hopes were for a Doom collection as well. We're still waiting for a word from the admins. Hopefully this will inspire more Doom and Wolf 3D animations!

woot

nice.....zaap zap! I loved it, i liked the last weeks episode....that was nice.

Awsome

dude that was awsome fricking funny. I love doom personally, but this was not exactly what I thought it would be. Most of the movie was anything other than doom. Still good and funny but unless your next episodes are more related to doom, I suggest u change some themes.

von-Brunk responds:

It wasn't supposed to be about Doom. It's about the makers of Doom. The book it was inspired by, Masters of Doom is a detailed account of the early years of id software. It goes into detail about all of the makers of Doom and we just made them over the top cartoon characters. Read the book, you won't regret it!

loved the clock

love the movie, some good (not so clean) fun.

Hilarious video, somehow I missed this one.