Reviews for "Masters of Doom!"

Haha, i liked it.

Funny stuff man. And the old doom sounds were great.

Best Parody ever

This was very original as far as parodies go. No one makes fun of the creators, just the creations. This brought back some rather morbid memories of the original Doom.

meh

yeah, i didnt know what to think of this movie. Doom is kewl and all, but it lacked something. It wasnt that funny, and the characters kind of suck. Next time try to lore your audience in with a problem that gets resolved at the end.

HAHA! ZZzzzap! Zap!

I know all about ID and their oldest games, as a retro fan. Seems like you do too. And I hate Pepsi too.. Man I love you, cant wait for the next episode.

DOOM = Best Game in the World

Freakin crap you make me want to go play some DOOM 3 or some Quake 4... but my graphics driver is broken cuz i tried to download a new one... shit... oh well, I didn't think it'd be based on DOOM until i started watching, that was bad ass...

von-Brunk responds:

Glad to hear you're a fan of Doom. I wasn't really impressed by Doom 3, I prefer the original, though. My graphics card blows too, so it's retro gaming for me.