Reviews for "Acid Paradox - The Classifier"

"A review of your average score at this point"

I can't listen to this song, because I frankly have somehow gotten scared of lyrics in songs. I like instrumental tracks. From what I heard of it before the lyrics cut in and made me pause it, the song was awesome.

Could you publish an instrumental of this?

Acid-Paradox responds:

Stop watching videos related to subliminal messages in songs

BE BRAVE SOLDIER!!

Anyways , thanks for the review

Ruben -Acid Paradox-

oooooooo

Damn, you put in a whole lot of work into this.

Everything sounds great I just have a few little things about it. Constructive criticism is all.

Sometimes during the vocals, it just feels a little off tempo or something. Some of the vocal notes clash with what's going on in the instrumentals. Also, I'm not sure about the "shakiness" of some of the vojavascript:submission_controller.Ge tReviewController().SaveReview();cal parts with the auto-tune.

You've built a great base to something here. Fine tune the vocals a bit and you've got a hit man!

I'm givin' you a 8/10 and a 4/5. GJ man!

-i2

woo

funky lyrics.
but the song is really great, the mastering is nice, really heavy.
the synching was great, really helpd the flow and buildup.
and crazy autotune, dude, lol.

Awesome !

i really like the effects you put on your voice, it's great !
the techno song fits perfectly with your voice and the loud beat is well done
good job dude !

Yes :P

Awesome song man! Haha I actually released a couple songs lately where I sang in them :P
But you get a 10 for making your own vocals, and making awesome trance :P
Haha
Nothing really to say criticism wise, other than when the vocals are at 0:30 and other times where they're on that weird filter thing, it sounds a little weird, I don't know if that's what you were going for, but I don't like that.

Check out some of my songs please!
ShootingStar

Acid-Paradox responds:

haha About the 0:30 :

I wanted to make it sound very distorted something that could give a mysterious , Robotic and Dreamish feeling at the same time.

Like if you are going to have a surgery , but when they apply you the anesthesia you ,before you get unconscious you start hearing that voice....

Creepy huh??

awesome, and thanks for the review

Ruben -Acid Paradox-