Reviews for "Flash Racer"

An amazing racer.

Nice graphics/control/layout. The music can be a pain, but that is no exuse to give this game anything lower than a ten ;)

Rustygames responds:

Thanks man I really do apreciate the comments

another great game from you guys

Definatly expected nothing less. Great game, great graphics, nice concept. Loved how it was programmed, neat game. Great job.

5/5
10/10

Rustygames responds:

Thanks man it means alot

Wow, that was crazy

That was a crazy game, this is the best armorgames game submitted to newgrounds... Today! There are like five armor games submitted each day to newgrounds, still, a great racing game with amazing animation, and sound. I also loved the main menu where you have to park your car to select a course, that was pretty cool. Good job, I'd like to see what else armorgames has in store for us.

5/5

sweet game!

awesome game exept for a few bugs like when you crash into the wall even tho ur not touching it or when ther is a homing missle coming after you and it never dies until it hits you. make this multiplayer!!!!

Yeahh!!

This game was awesome! The graphics were pretty basic, but the music was jammin!! Keep making games like this man im counting on you for that. 10/10 and 5/5.