Reviews for "Flash Racer"

Decent

a positive game, but it's a little slow and choppy and graphics aren't too good. The overall idea is good but the game becomes very repetetive. The tracks consist of loops rather than flat out
A-B racing so I can't really give a high grade, but it looks like it took a lot of work and I can appreciate that.

Rustygames responds:

Thanks for the fair score and well-written review. I apreciate that you reviewed us based on effort as well as what you thought of the final product.

not bad

like it are you gonna make flash racer2

probably not no

Cool Game

This game has pretty good in-race graphics and the sounds is not the worst I have ever heard. The character names and dialogs in the story mode were quite humorous and the multiple modes and tracks also gave the game a good depth.

Rustygames responds:

Thanks man it seems like you've apreciated the effort we put into this. Thanks alot for the great review

good variation of gameplay, but...

the basic things of this game aren't done very well. like the car always stops, AI is one dimension. add 2 players mode, make the missile chase automatically, then you get a good game.

pretty good game

it was a good game. the AI were to easy to beat. controls were to strong at times. need alittle work. sometimes i would stop for no reason. should make a longer more indept story line for the next one, which u should do. i like how ur friends where chars. thats cool. work on it and next one should be a 10.