Reviews for ""Zombie Nation" Remix"

nice remix

i licked the remix of this song by flosstradamus better but this is alright

Hmm =o

I like what you did with this, but like the others I agree with Kr1z - the volume fluctuation is definitely noticeable, taking away from how awesome your mix actually is.

I don't know much about music making but I'm sure if you fix up the compressions it will sound amazing. Keep up the good work =D

Aight

Awesome song :)
I love the style u created, nice lead, and ofcourse there's the wicked melody.

What bothers me the most is the overcompression on both your instruments and the masterchannel. Most people won't notice this but due to bad compression on ur masterchannel, the volume constantly slightly changes, which is very annoying and considered a beginnermistake.

The compressor/limiter/soundgoodizer/maxi mizer/whatever on your masterchannel fucks up the dynamics of the song too.

My advise is to remove the compressor/limiter/soundgoodizer/maxi mizer/whatever you have on your masterchannel and fix any issues you have by mixing the instruments separatedly.

Cheerz

Rukkus responds:

Thanks for the good review man. This is definately the most helpful advice i've recieved. I'll fix the song up once i get the time and ill remove the Limiter like you mentioned. Much appreciated, ill PM you when its fixed.

Aw.

I think the normal version is way better. This one is just way too noisy(Too much at the same time). Too much 'kicks' and the same sound the whole time. It's pretty repetive to. Your other songs are just way better. Am sorry, but I expected more from you.

WWWWEEEEELLLLLLL

First off, that kick is really screwed up, way too heavy. I'm not sure what you did to it to get the side-chaining effect, but it does not sound good, and is making the entire song glitchy. What did you do? Also, it has virtually no punch, making it sound kind of like a low, subwoofer bass. If you could just fix those problems, it would make the whole thing sound a ton better.

BUT, it sounds pretty generic anyway. You need to stray a little farther away from the original, mix it up a little.

That is all.