Reviews for ""Zombie Nation" Remix"

. . .

Super badass song....if only your kick didn't muffle the entire mix and turn it to muddy mush=/

Good Mix

I love the original Zombie Nation, but I like how this mix is more upbeat - more full than the original. Though I would've appretiated a longer build up, and also a less abrupt ending, so basically improve the flow and build up and it would be perfect.

needs mastering

a lot of parts just seemed really distracting because of either poor balance or too much filter, etc.

good idea, i love this tune. but yeah please fix it up a bit!

meh

it was a cool song to start with

I agree with Kr1z

It's a great song, but because of the constant flux in the volume it gets very...irritating. If you would just fix that constant flux in volume it'd make the song that much better, and enjoyable on headphones.