Reviews for ""Zombie Nation" Remix"

It was great

I thought the fades in and out were a bit... less useful, you could have just gone pure hardcore with no fades. dunno how to sum it up more

NOT BAD

The clap and hat samps dont really sit well with me. BUT the kick and EVERYTHING else literally kicks ass.

Nice one!

Reminds me of "Roland & Sherman - Jonge Edammer", which is basically a hardcore/gabber remix of Zombie Nation.
Great song man :)

Like the Heavier Feel

But if I can be honest here, I feel you may have slightly overstated the sidechain on the bass (or, perhaps, you simply did not properly volume-level the track?) the track by the middle starts to sound EXTREMELY compressed to the point that it becomes hard to make out some (or even most) of the detail. A more properly applied compression could probably keep the same extreme feel, but spare the track the lackluster details.

copyright

i tried to share this song with friends on youtube and make it more populer. and you sent me a copyright :C mean....just mean.... i mean really it had 800 views >_>

Rukkus responds:

Huh? lol. i dont recall ever sending anyone a copyright. People can use my music whenever they please. They don't even have to ask. :) Thanks for the good review though.