Reviews for ""Zombie Nation" Remix"

I've heard the original

and I think I prefer this one! Good job! Excuse me while I go download this.

hmm

ma mate loves this song

Volume

I felt like I couldn't hear it right overall it was good.

It was great

I thought the fades in and out were a bit... less useful, you could have just gone pure hardcore with no fades. dunno how to sum it up more

Like the Heavier Feel

But if I can be honest here, I feel you may have slightly overstated the sidechain on the bass (or, perhaps, you simply did not properly volume-level the track?) the track by the middle starts to sound EXTREMELY compressed to the point that it becomes hard to make out some (or even most) of the detail. A more properly applied compression could probably keep the same extreme feel, but spare the track the lackluster details.