Reviews for ""Zombie Nation" Remix"

WOOHOO!COOL YEAH,I LIKE THIS MUSIC!

My friend, you are a genius... I am going to love the songs you put out, (yes I know this is an old song) keep up the badass work

4.5/5

5/5

Your friendly (and insane) reviewer, Cafaling

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE....... EPIC!!!!

you gotta remake this with bass boost; 'cuz, awesome as this is, the bass just isn't hittin' as hard as it should....

Nice song.Love the entrance

Great song. Flawless
Also, there is a thief.taking this song and many others,from the audio portal.. and claiming it as his own, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayHMu4 C3ll0&feature=channel_video_title
..So yea.Youtube needs to get rid of him.

Hardstyle version!?

Kinda like zombie nation on speed! lol the original is like resident evil, slow but amazing. this is like left 4 dead, fast and crazy! Would like to see an extended version tho, with some vocals and zombie moans. lol Regardless mad good!