Reviews for "Boners Avenger"

LOL

I would have loved a little more time to read some of those funny reviews, but from what i read, geez your popular, lol kidding, funny movie, i enjoyed it.

Starberry responds:

those aren't from my movies

hmm

jeezz, you know i would have given this a bit higher rating but, you didnt really do any graphic work, it seems you focus more on what others have to say, rather than just producing something here that others will enjoy, dont be so worried about what some person says to you about flash.. this is only adding to the fuel. Most people that come here that are like that probably dont even know flash, so i wouldnt be counting on their oppinions..

Starberry responds:

reviews are hilarious wow haha wow you just reviewed!

summat a lil different

cool lil ting goin on there, it does kinda get the point across about bad reviews, u'll probably get bad reviews from the people who u featured innit, im just glad i aint in there, ive given sum bad uns meself, anyways im gonna think twice about giv really shity reviews to summat thats crap, it's cos they want turd of the week don't they, they'll still hit front page lol, god me and my simple lil mind, anyways that were pretty cool.

Starberry responds:

i dunno what you've said but i know what it's like to get turd of the week oh and none of the reviews in this movie were to any of my movies!! wow!!

WEWT!

Intelligent, sane, logical, and making fun of stupid people! all my 5s are belonging to this.

Starberry responds:

punch the keys for god's sake

LOL! these are always funny!

I love this sort of flash! just showing how much of assholes people can be, i mean BLAM x 400 isn't a review, its a stupid piece of shit, if a flash sucks, vote low then say 'it sucks' & give ways to improve, not 'ggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy' over & over!

i was thinking of writing complete shit like some people do just so i'd get a flash made about me! but i aint a sad gay who sits at a computer all day criticising people, with the word 'blam' or 'shit' over & over.

make more of these! they are great! & use a *cough* review i know! lol!

Starberry responds:

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

:D