Reviews for "Boners Avenger"

Not bad

Gotta agree with zpyder, more time to read the reviews would've been nice. Possibly an option at the end to see the worst ones?

Starberry responds:

that's a good idea but i'm a lazy ass

Interesting....but...

I don't want this to be one of the crap reviews mentioned in the animation. Even though other have said there was a lack of original content, I did find some of the reviews entertaining etc.

The only problem was that you left no-where long enough to read them. it was just screen of text after screen of text coming up, with enough time to only read the first line or two, why put it up if you don't let the viewer read it. Ok, you're naming and shamin bad reviewers, but I think many people like me will stop watching early on as I found there wasn't much point, I couldn't read some of the longer reviews, and so all I was doing was listening to music...

Starberry responds:

yeah about the scrolling, i tried to keep it relatively in synch with the music!! SORRY CAPTAIN

hmm

jeezz, you know i would have given this a bit higher rating but, you didnt really do any graphic work, it seems you focus more on what others have to say, rather than just producing something here that others will enjoy, dont be so worried about what some person says to you about flash.. this is only adding to the fuel. Most people that come here that are like that probably dont even know flash, so i wouldnt be counting on their oppinions..

Starberry responds:

reviews are hilarious wow haha wow you just reviewed!

Two Thumbs Up...

I can't believe how many people break that rule without ever having to pay the consequences. I admit that I was once like that myself, and I'm glad I got out of that. some of the reviews went a little too fast for me to read all the way through but that's not that bad. Other than the speed of the reviews scrolling I can't really point anything out that needs much improvement. (Not like my opinion matters much anyway right?)