Reviews for "Boners Avenger"

The last reviewer's an idiot.

I just thought I might actually write a review that won't end up being made fun of. Actually, I enjoyed it because it makes a good point. We're all wasting our lives with stupid reviews instead of actually animating. Flashes by Xboxbob11: none. But don't worry I'm thinking about getting flash soon. Keep up the good work!

these reviews were not to any of my movies!!!111

nope

yeah sucked pretty bad, mayeb you wouldnt get bad reveiws if you made good flash movies.............. just an idea

NEWGROUNDS

LOL! these are always funny!

I love this sort of flash! just showing how much of assholes people can be, i mean BLAM x 400 isn't a review, its a stupid piece of shit, if a flash sucks, vote low then say 'it sucks' & give ways to improve, not 'ggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy' over & over!

i was thinking of writing complete shit like some people do just so i'd get a flash made about me! but i aint a sad gay who sits at a computer all day criticising people, with the word 'blam' or 'shit' over & over.

make more of these! they are great! & use a *cough* review i know! lol!

Starberry responds:

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

:D

Something.

It seemed as though something was missing on that one. I'll be honest and say that I am not entirely sure what it is. I like parodies of NG users as much as the next guy, heck, they're freaking hilarious. It is just that something here wasn't QUITE right.

Perhaps if you had spent a little more time with some of the true gems, and made sly and/or witty comments about them or if you somehow accented certain ones a little more than just exploding them - which I will say WAS a good and creative idea in and of itself, it is just that by itself, it wasn't enough.

In the end though, your recipe is almost perfected, and your art/sound/technical aspects, though on the simpler side, were all crisp and in order. Good job, and lets see what little aspects will be changed for the next round of making fun of all the abusive reviewers.

Starberry responds:

once upon a time there was a GOST

i really didn't feel like commenting on these because well i didn't :(

LOL

I would have loved a little more time to read some of those funny reviews, but from what i read, geez your popular, lol kidding, funny movie, i enjoyed it.

Starberry responds:

those aren't from my movies