Reviews for "Rhode Waves"

. . .

I just became very jealous of your audio. I agree with Rig, and I think the song has plenty of intensity. I think you could however easily make an industry standard style DnB song out of this with just a dirtier or heavier and way more present reese. Cheers!

- LD -

professional

how does this have a score of three when it's better than 50% of the tracks in dnb currently?

Wow

damn thats a nice song why npt try dogs on acid ? its a reallly reallly good forum for this shit espacialy drum n bass

bladerunner627 responds:

I've actually lurked around DOA a bit but I dunno if my stuff is DOA quality yet. Soon maybe!

Woot!! 100th Voter!!

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!
Drum n Bass...Melodic, Jazzy Tunes....Amazing...JAw-Dropping, Even....

Fantastic Job, Dood....Keep it up...83

bladerunner627 responds:

Weeeeeeeeeee! :)

well done

true quality liquid tune man! i cannot say any bad word for it. well done!