Reviews for "Rhode Waves"

not my type but

its peaceful(normaly i dont like it) but its as if the world was at peice and a camara was just passing through the world watching

hot Hot HOT!!!

Nothing bad to say at all. I'm in a very happy space cause of this song now. :) Excellent work. Ambient space, energetic beats and melodies that're nice and laid-back... mmmmm, I feel like I'm at my cottage lying on the dock late at night looking up at the stars.

Top notch stuff, man. Really sexy.

Great, but...

The drop around 1:40 is not as heavy as what i expected, even for a Liquid Drum and Bass. All things aside, i loved your diversity of the drum sounds and soft vocals. I love liquid, and i find it harder to make than standard dnb, and you pulled it off quit well.

Perhaps if you feel it enough, to go back in the studio and deepen up the bass, make it more noticeable. Well give the drums a bit more bass if not the baseline its self.

But overall a great and enjoyable song i must say, the length is just fine. I'm glad you decided to keep making music, because thw music world needs composers like you to keep them sane, if you know what i mean =].

bladerunner627 responds:

Yeah, I know what you mean regarding the drop.

To a lot of producers their songs are never "finished" they simply get to a state where they're satisfied with it. That's how I felt about this tune when I submitted it and looking back on it there's a few things I would change, the drop being one of them.

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the review! =D

Woot!! 100th Voter!!

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!
Drum n Bass...Melodic, Jazzy Tunes....Amazing...JAw-Dropping, Even....

Fantastic Job, Dood....Keep it up...83

Weeeeeeeeeee! :)

I rarely write reviews...but...

For starters...the first thing I noticed was how incredibly well it was EQ'd, panned, mastered, and noticed all of the effort, originality, and professionalism in this track. What on earth do you use to create such a mindmelting DnB tune like this. Great work man. The bass is so smooth, you must really have the hang of using compression. Really deep, chill DnB here. I'm gonna go check out the rest of your stuff. Please keep submitting stuff here, it's absolutely incredible. It's a shame people don't appreciate masterful music like this. Epic track!

Thank you so much!

I actually used FL Studio 9 for this tune, so nothing special as far as the DAW goes :P

I might put some tutorials up soon if anyone's interested.

I'll be sure to check your tunes out and return the favor :)