Reviews for "HW - Sedative Shapes"

yea!

I think your da best artist on Oldskool.
Your sick as hell dude!

You seem like one cool dude to meet someday. lol

But yea, NG ppl these days keep "0" bombing everything I throw at em.
I don't know what it is but when you lay a sick track down like this, some people just download, don't vote, don't review, and sometimes say you suck....

But anyway, its just another day, in the world of making beats.

Peace homie! :-)

haywirehaywire responds:

haha thanks. glad you like it

Yo man thts good fecken shit

lovin the laid back gangsta feel my man

Defo make this longer

glad you like it man

Dude this is insane.

Im a metal head and this is just making bob my head. I can't wait for your longer versonand im gunna fav this.
You should help out ChickenDigger
Its a online migigy that is losing direction and your skills could realign the whole progect. FUKKEN SAVED MAN.

haywirehaywire responds:

haha alright thanks man ill check em out

Soothing

Sounds of soothing silver, Very Good.

LOVE

So I've always been...hesitant to wander into the hiphop section of newgrounds simply because I dread the awesome beats that are overrun by horrible lyrics-there are the very, very, VERY few gems with lyrics. Sometimes I listen and think how wonderful the beats are and wish I could get rid of the obnoxious lyrics.

Sir, every single one of your songs is golden. And I am extremely grateful that you post versions of just the music and separate it from those with lyrics because I LOVE just the music. To me it's more soothing than with lyrics.

Keep this amazing music up!