Reviews for "HW - Sedative Shapes"

This is so... Awesome.

Only 131 listens?
What's up with that.

This is really chill to listen to, and if you don't mind I'll be using this on my phone.

5/5, btw.

go for it dude, thanks.

nothing mate .

Laid back gangster . I don't think you need to work nor add anything eh ?
This is just from my perspective. It has that whole walking around the neighbourhood, shopping or just kicking back with mates feel. It's good, cause it also has that start out of a murderous scene, where the murderer walks and then bang bang . Its mint

haha thanks

Sedative, sleep'n, dream'n

Wow i've listened to alot of beats on here, but i'm really love'n this. It's got great flow, and I dunno know about call'n it sedative lol cause it's got me tap'n my foot.

if this is a "chort" version i'd love/can't wait to hear the longer one.

Creativity-5
Rhythm-5
Emotion-5
Placement-5
Mixture-5

Great job! I'll be listen'n to this for awhile.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to be download'n this :P!

haywirehaywire responds:

haha thanks flad you likee

Truly... relaxing

I had so much stress that I wasn't sure I could enjoy the music. But this just took all my stress and threw it out the window.

glad you like it man.

One of my favs

I have heard this song plenty of time but have never reviewed it for some reason. I love it,m as I do practically to all of your songs. This one has a certain special atmosphere to it, however, and it really adds a certain kicking feeling that just spaces me out. The title is trippy, so it matches the song nearly perfectly. The instruments seem to not exist in the background because they are sooo smooth and light. The 3D surround sound is fantastic. I am really floating in this song, ncie job.