Reviews for "Special Mission"

Insanley done!

Clean, crisp, and such a simplified navigation, which still allowed those who speak a different language to enjoy. Great work, and please continue to submit.

AMAZING!

God I loved this game sooooooooooooooooo much. This is better then the original Metal Slug.

Amazing!

This game is so cool. The graphics are amazing, and very colorful. The sound was great. I simply liked everything about it. You should make a sequel to this. I killed the giant ape thing, and I was wondering if that was the end of the game, because everything was japenese. I probably just pressed the wrong button or something? Overall I loved this game, everything was so colorful, and all. The only problem is that it's too short, but it offered quite a challenge on the harder diffulculty settings. The controls are pretty nice, and easy to get used to. It was also easy to figure out what to do, since everything was in japenese, I just spent a minute clicking on everything I could. This game is awesome!

100% AWESOMENESS TO THE MAX!!!!!!

Really great Metal Slug game.
You really nailed the graphics and style.
I have to say it was a bit on the easy side for a Metal Slug game (I know other people say different things)
But I did not die once.
Great game man!

Amazing game

Ah, i remember when this came out, but since then i hadnt really played this much. Anyway, at school i decided to play it, and after many long hours me and my freind completed it... ... in easy mode =D

Anyway, amazing game. I dont think it is too hard. Its just something to work towards and you need to spend a lot of time on it.