Reviews for "Popcorn Remix!"

Good Work

When it comes to trance I tend to like the newer stuff, stuff like Sensorica. However, its good to get back to the roots every now and again. The synths were very well exectued in this track, good work there. The percussion was a tad basic though. Throw in some variety with a wider array or percussion. Shakers, woodblocks, wierd noises, anything can work even going to town on a hat sample. That said though the production quality was very good. Melodically it was so so. IMHO it got boring as it boils down to the same 4 bars over and over again with little in the way to provide new direction. Though you are limited to the source material so I won't hold it against you. In all its a good track. Not great but not bad.

Great remix.

It was awsome, and I'll admit it as much as I want. Great for techno lovers, and great overall. Not much critisism involved here... although I will say I've heard slightly better songs, but this one is still great.

Ruined

You completly ruined this song. The melody still managed to make up for the song. Next time use the popcorn instrument. Nice effort, keep up the good work.

nice

out of all the other popcorn remixes on newgrounds, this is the best ive heard. u rock and popcorn!!!!!!!!!

nice

i play this whenever im online.best music ever