Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "{dj-N} The End of Time"

Extraoridinary!!!

I don't even know I listen to it over and over until I look at the time, and realize that it has restarted! Super duper uber leet job on this peice of awesomesauce cake!!! :D
And I never get tired of it!

It's nice and smooth! :D

Fucking saved.

-Chris

Oh yes.

There just are artists that should never die or leave NG.

amazing!!!

dude, i'm just speechless. From the begining of time to the end, i will always admire your masterpieces. Keep on making this stuff!

One of the greats

I really think I'm able to say that. Newgrounds' motto is "Everything by everyone" and here we have an amazing aural experience from an 18 year old PC Repair Technician (If your personal page is to believed). That fact alone is fantastic, but honestly I've listened to your songs for a while and this really tops off what's been a heck of a growing experience. If you took this and compared it to your earlier stuff the comparison is night and day.

I really have no experience making songs from scratch, but my dabbling with midi remixes lets me take a step back and look at something like this, then look at such a successful backlog of work, and it's just mind blowing to see. Here's to several more years of such fantastic music!

dj-Nate responds: