Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "{dj-N} The End of Time"

Sad like the end of time

Honestly, I don't think you need to change the song at all. I love it just the way it is. The ending makes it seem like time just ended. Also, the flute fits perfectly with the length of its playing time. 5 stars!

Wow, this music is simply great :o one of the best song's I've heard so far in the portal, I've downloaded it and favoured it.

Great!

I've been here for awhile man if im ever in the business and need music like your i know who to look for

From the Beginning

I have been with you since the beginning. And I have to say, like I said years ago, I hope you don't ever lose the style you had in the very beginning. I've noticed it still incorporated into your newish style and I'm glad to see it evolving in a good way. My favorites usually are your trance songs. And the thing that hooked me from the beginning was your piano style. More importantly, the way you incorporated it into my favorite style of music (trance). So I get my favorite instrument in my favorite music! THANKS.

On another note this song caught me as soon as it came on. Even got me dancing at the bus stop once lol. Well done Nate.