Reviews for "NancyKerriganQ(Sample)"

probably just

the best 35 seconds of my life. as usual, you are amazing. congratz

sounds pretty bitchin o.O

What album? Give meh some intel on it when you can cuz this sounds pretty bad ass.

5/5

CWN responds:

Making a full length album, not sure about the number of tracks yet, but should be around 12-14 songs!
Might take a while to complete, 2 songs are finished, 3 instrumentals.... Long way to go !

If this doesn't make it to the album...

I shall be very sad.
And will ask politely for an mp3 version.
Beautiful and brutal, just the way it should be.
Can't wait for the album!!

CWN responds:

I don't know when the album will be finished, it's a lot of damn work, and i just got some new equipment to record with... Plus university is killing me >.<
But there is a high chance, this song will end up on it !

[title]

sounds pretty fucking promising my friend. really love how that 0:22-passage comes and kick you in the face. sounds awesome!

Thanks dude :-D

Boo...hisss.....

TOOOO SHORT. LOL.

I kid.

I wonder how many people know who the fuck you are talking about.

Current Score

4.28 / 5.00 (+ 0.069)

Haha.
I was reading a book on physics, where a professor was quoted saying that in the world of physics, especially tough questions with no answers yet are referred to as Nancy Kerrigan Questions. I must have watched the video of the attack on her about 20 times... Still think i should sample her and include her somewhere in the song :-)
But the song is not initially about Nancy Kerrigan, it is actually about a day where I really should have stayed in bed, because everything went wrong.
Metal!