Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Late now"

Top-Notch Stuff

This is a great song. It's happy, upbeat, and simple in the most charming of ways and shows off the author's skill excellently. The instrumentals are a blend of front-porch, Sunday-afternoon jam session notes that mesh well with great vocal work. I have to mention the banjo separately, because the accent it puts on this song is priceless. Keep up the good work!
(And help a brother out with his mandolin!)

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks for the kind words :) Im glad you mention the banjo because I really think it's what lifts the song from being a generic pop tune to something slightly more refined. True story btw: it was the first time ever that Peter played the banjo. Don't think he has ever since either :P
Not sure I can help you out with the mandolin though - I have never even held one!

This song gave me an erection full of power.

I thank you for creating this amazing song. It has smooth rhythm and flies with any atmosphere. Great song, bro. I'll be checking the rest of your work as well.

Lundsfryd responds:

Haha.. Well thanks! Im really glad you liked it :)

Played the game, but this song stands out

I love this song. I don't know how you could have achieved the tone you did without actual drums, but you did it. I don't know how to put into words how awesome the song is. Looking for tabs for it, cuz I'm a noob at guitar

Lundsfryd responds:

You won't be able to fin any tabs for it because I have never written any. I can't remember the name of the program we used for the drums but it worked pretty well. Im glad you like it :)
Oh and keep practicing with that guitar. It's the best friend you will ever have!

Simply great.

Makes me feel great, good for a bad day, perfect for a good one. Keep up!

Lundsfryd responds:

Haha.. Im glad it does. Thanks :)

Everything is already said.

This is so great. Reminds me of something very dear to me, so thanks for it. There's not to much left to say so I'm just going to quote some people. roadrunnerone: "The song has great balance of instruments and lyrics,they "fit" and keeps your attention.". Keilen13: "The instruments and lyrics are just hypnotisant!Awesome!".

Lundsfryd responds:

Haha.. Im starting to sound like a rerun myself, but thanks very much dude :)