Reviews for "Unreal Flash"

FTW!! For The Win!!

totaly fucked up! please dont worst game ever made by armorgames!

I thought the overall premise was great in this. The problem I had was that it was too easy for you to get killed. I don't want to sound whiney, but it seemed like it was just one hit from most of these guys. It was a good idea to have that tutorial. I just wish there could have been a bigger space. Then again, that does make it easier to navigate.

It's a bit hard to tell where your enemy will materalize next. You do present everything in a pretty understandable manner. I think I've probably seen more explosive stuff. Some of your weapons actually backfired on you. At least you had easy way to get weapons.

I really enjoyed this game. The Deathmatch had me hooked almost immediately, especially with the Sniper Duel option. The game did have quite a low framerate, but that was more than likely my computer, and not the game itself. While it did have a few bugs (Such as CPU players getting stuck in walls), they didn't really ruin the experience all too much for me. Kinda strange that I didn't find this game sooner.

All in all, this is most definitely a game that will keep me coming back for more. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play another 1v1.

I feel like Franko this game is really buggy and I hate the Graphiks.Sorry but Mortal Kombat is ways better.