Reviews for "Unreal Flash"

Your officially my hero.

This... is... godly!... One of the best games to date for sure. Couple of things though...
1.It would nice to have actual numbers that show you the amount of ammo you have instead of bars...
2.It gets laggy when there is more then 2 players on the screen.
3.There are some glitches.
4.Would be even cooler with different gameplay modes and with powerups etc.

Other then that, good job!

THIS GAME is the coolest shooter to date

with this game you can choose from team that have different look then name what you team is called when your in the mission mode you use your mouse to shoot the other team there time thst it slowed down

The quintessential flash game.

Very good Flash production. It's, of course, what we should all expect at this point from Armor Games. One of those flash games you can truly invest hours in.

(NOTE: I only rate categories as 0 if they don't apply to the product.)

Unbelievably well done, congratulations

I don't even want to know how you got that much game into such a small file. There are some small bugs, like the AI running into the wall and getting stuck (mainly on the Area 51 level), but this can be easily circumvented, I'm guessing, by just modifying the maps so that all the dead AI spots are circles, or where you can easily get from one level to the other. Can we hope for some sweet capture the flag action? Or maybe, just maybe, some... multiplayer? (if you somehow manage that, well... I'll give you the right of prima nocte)

preatty nice

i like it. just i found that some times when ur playing 2vs2 or 3vs3 ur team mates just run in to the wall untill a target comes close. im not sure if this is fixable just a heads up incase u havent relized it. othere then that really good.