Reviews for "Adventure Time Shirts!"

Jake looks very badass : D
great job friend
*high five*

thanks!

He's my favorite so I had to make him look the most badass!

Sweet! I want one!

jouste responds:

hey thanks for the high score!

they are a litle pricey though but I don't really have control over that action :(

Acceptable.

And downright epic.

great!

glad you found it acceptable my lemon-y liege!

*highfives*

I would love one of them but unfortunately i am poor

that's ok!

as long as you had a good time checking them out that still makes me happy! glad you like 'em!

*highfives*

They look amazing! My question is, can you do that? I'm very confused about copyright and all that stuff. Like, if you make your own art about a show and put it on shirts, pins, posters, and they start selling well, like I'm talking about more and better than the original artwork, can you get sued? That shit always confused me. Could you explain it to me very briefly?

Otherwise this looks incredible, man! There are some characters I'd rather see than others in there, but that's me getting picky. Very amazing job!!!

jouste responds:

thanks for dropping by willanatior!

so basically what I've gathered from my couple friends in the t-shirt business is that you are basically fine if the image is your own and a straight up homage. I asked the same questions when i was asked to create these designs. hope that helps and i've been asked this question quite a bit so I think i'll do a journal entry or something about it for clarification.