Reviews for "Adventure Time Shirts!"

Totally checking the site out!

hey thanks a ton!

Those beloved guy's got some really hilarious/cool shirts. Thanks for the fave and high score!

*highfives*

I'm partial to the Jake, Marcy, Lich, Lemongrab and Ice King designs myself. To be perfectly honest though, they are a little pricey. But that may be the cost of pulling off these kinds of designs on a shirt. As for the art itself, I can only wish Adventure Time was this gritty and hard-ass. Amazing work!

Hey thanks!

I'm well aware they are on the pricey side. I mentioned in the description. I just wanted to share the images with everyone. And from what I can tell the printing process and shirt quality is pretty high so that makes the shirts more expensive. Thanks a bunch for the comment!

*highfives*

Sweet use of gradiants, I love being able to learn something from someone as talanted as you!

glad i could help!

thanks a bunch for stopping by!

*highfives*

They look amazing! My question is, can you do that? I'm very confused about copyright and all that stuff. Like, if you make your own art about a show and put it on shirts, pins, posters, and they start selling well, like I'm talking about more and better than the original artwork, can you get sued? That shit always confused me. Could you explain it to me very briefly?

Otherwise this looks incredible, man! There are some characters I'd rather see than others in there, but that's me getting picky. Very amazing job!!!

jouste responds:

thanks for dropping by willanatior!

so basically what I've gathered from my couple friends in the t-shirt business is that you are basically fine if the image is your own and a straight up homage. I asked the same questions when i was asked to create these designs. hope that helps and i've been asked this question quite a bit so I think i'll do a journal entry or something about it for clarification.

*highfives*

I would love one of them but unfortunately i am poor

that's ok!

as long as you had a good time checking them out that still makes me happy! glad you like 'em!