Reviews for "WS-Tick Tack toe"

It was good!

This was a really good game... Man I couldn't beat 3 it was so hard... You clearly worked hard on this therefore i voted 5/5! The style was um... not really good... I hate those remakes... But this was a really good one. 'PROTECT'!

jens-krause responds:

glad you liked it. im hoping to get an award for this. im also gonna make a remake of this, with sound and more difficulty levels :)

Cool.

You don't see many Tic Tac Toe games here. I liked it.
And man, the last Computer level was WAAAY hard.

jens-krause responds:

thanks, glad you liked it. im hoping to get some sot of award for this one...

Nice

I think, you should add a modus, where to computer oponents are possible (with diferent ai power)

Komix

nice

pretty neat little game

Pretty decent.

It looked good and the fact that you could set different AI:s on the computer was fun. It made it a lot more interactive and I must say that the style of this Tic Tac Toe game was high.

No large filesize, just a perfectly good game to entertain yourself with for a little while.

Oh, I gave you some points for humor for the comments on the computer's AI.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

/Mathias Andersson